Monday, October 19, 2009

Pick Myself Up, Dust Myself Off, And Start All Over Again

What is my purpose? What gives my life meaning? What gets me up in the morning, other than Orion banging his head on my side of the bed to tell me he wants breakfast? Those questions rooted in existential angst found their way into many morning walks this summer. 
The answer, for now, is resurrecting a newsletter that I used to do called Swan and Iris. Its mission: to support readers in creating authentic lives of spirit, substance and serenity. We'll be looking at topics from a spiritually progressive, solution-oriented, tolerant point of view.
It won't be all serious, though. We'll be celebrating alternative and indie arts, pets, encouraging creativity, and cooking. 
Now, Gentle Readers, if you'll excuse me, I have to climb back on the horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment