Thursday, May 13, 2010

Things That Are Bugging Me, Thursday Edition

BP. Need I say more?

Maps from search engines. Yesterday, one of my friends held an open house memorial for her mother. I wanted to go, to support and to reconnect. Entered the two addresses in question. Followed the directions to the letter, and ended up in a different town after three laps through a subdivision. I have no clue what that was about. Pretty ride through some open country, though.

Orion turned up his nose at an egg that I gave him this morning.  I've been giving him supplements to get him through this issue with his lymph glands, and now anything Mom made is suspect. Feh.

Major problems sleeping last night because of a pretty hefty t-storm that freaked Orion out. I spent the night on the sofa with him.

Elena Kegan's siding with the Bush administration about detainees.

It gets better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment