Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oakley Goes to Day Care

     7 a.m. 7 a.m. Behavioral assessment at 7 a.m. 
     My sinuses beat steadily to that chant this morning. I had to have him at the day care center at 7 a.m. 
     2:30. 3:18. 4:45. Up at 5:30. Oakley banged his treat ball with his nose as I slammed down my coffee. Out of here with an ample time cushion in case of bad traffic by the two high schools passed en route. 
     Pulled up in front of the building. The owner met us, took the paperwork, his snack as he wagged his tail and laid at my feet. "What do I do now?" I asked when I handed over his leash.
     "Go home," she said with a smile. Calmly, he lead her through the door to the trainer's office.
      Home I went. A good, productive, if entirely too quiet day. Some rest for this cold, yes. The high traffic areas have been tidied. Energy work session went well. 
     4 p.m. 4 p.m...he'll be home to fill the void at 4 p.m.


      
 


No comments:

Post a Comment