Monday, July 20, 2009

Hmmm....

Hmm. The blank screen stares back at me. What do I want to write about today?

Some days, the idea for a blog or for an article is as single pointed as a newly sharpened pencil. Others, the thoughts vie for my attention like a classroom full of sugar-buzzed children with ADHD.

This morning's menu features honoring the late great CBS anchorman Walter Cronkite; the circular nature of life as inspired by getting back in touch with a few friends through the magic of the internet; more notes on the garden; another of Governor Blagojevich's detrimental deals; and bartering. Perhaps a tribute to Mr. Cronkite as he would have reported Gov. B's doings and my garden?

Or perhaps try again after a second cup of coffee and the news. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment