Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Because I Don't Bungee Jump

Some of you may know that I do an e-newsletter, Swan and Iris (swanandirisonline.blogspot.com ).

I don't have that far to go on it. I've found some cool public domain artwork. Heather Carroll of The Duchess of Devonshire's Gossip Guide (georginaduchessofdevonshire.blogspot.com)
graciously joins us for a cup of tea and chat about the Duchess and gossip then and now, and passed along some lovely portraiture of her. I've done some research on bison recipes. I have ideas on what to write about for the other departments.

Why am I procrastinating?

There is no greater thrill than to push a deadline. I don't bungee jump, hate roller coasters, find the vast majority of horror and thriller movies to be a bloodsoaked waste of time. It's safe, and getting on someone's nerves is the worst consequence.

 The next issue will be available on February 15, this year. I promise. Just grant me my rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment